Sunday, September 4, 2011

Quarter life crisis


I'm feeling completely guilty about going to school. How many hours, money, and thought goes into being a student that works full time. I was told "don't feel bad school is important." is it? Honestly, is this the most important thing I could be doing, because I'm pretty sure when I meet my Creator, he won't ask, did you finish school. No, i'm positive that won't be a question asked, but what he will ask, is what did you do for my glory? my heart breaks and I sit here in tears when I think. if I die in my sleep my answer will to what did you do for my glory will be..."uh, well I thought about it, but I had to finish school, it was important." maybe I'm just in a rut. I'm not sure, I just feel like there is so much I should be and could be doing but I'm not because I don't have time because of work and school. Blah! Maybe I'm just going through a quarter life crisis and don't know what I should do with my life.







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment